It is the policy of PORCTO, Inc. (PORTCO) to conduct its operations in a manner that is environmentally responsible and befitting of a good corporate neighbor and citizen. In accordance with this policy, PORTCO complies with all environmental laws and manages all phases of its business in a manner that minimizes the impact of its operations on the environment. To further this policy, PORTCO shall:
1. Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
2. Commit to conducting its operations in a manner that safeguards the natural environment and preserves natural resources.
3. Eliminate, or reduce to the maximum practical extent, the release of contaminants into the environment, first through pollution prevention (material substitution and source reduction), then recycling, and finally through treatment and control processes.
4. Educate, train, and motivate employees to conduct all activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
5. Effectively encourage open communications with surrounding communities, employees, customers, and government officials; and promote sound environmental practices and principles with suppliers and subcontractors.
6. Periodically review and demonstrate continuous improvement in operations environmental performance.
PORTCO, Inc (National Offices)
Bridgewater Technology Center
7025 Harbour View Blvd.
Suffolk, VA 23435