PORTCO, Inc. is seeking a qualified and motivated Full Time Project Manager for a Federal Janitorial contract in Cincinnati Ohio. Candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the duties and responsibilities of those persons assigned to them are completed in accordance with the established contract. This position will oversee the coordination of information concerning inspections and maintenance of required equipment, quality of services, training of employees and any necessary documentation. PORTCO provides employment for individuals with varying disabilities. Candidate must possess the ability to communicate effectively and ensure that all accommodations for disabilities are met. The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial janitorial services within a management capacity. Applicant must be capable of maintaining documentation, time sheets, incident reports, etc. This is a vital position and requires a team mentality, good work ethic, patience and flexibility.
Candidate must be able to pass a Tier 1 NACI clearance. No exceptions.
- Oversee contractual services such as cleaning, maintenance/repair and other assigned services.
- Inspects work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Instructs and trains employees in work policies and procedures and the use and maintenance of equipment; health and safety procedures and other relevant trainings.
- Plans and prepares employee work schedules. Inventories stock to ensure that supplies and equipment are available in adequate amounts.
- Prepares activity and personnel reports.
- Performs and assists with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Oversees and assists with the vocational needs of those employees with varying disabilities.
- Plans and organizes any additional contractual duties, ie; special floor projects, extermination, snow removal, etc.
*Applicant must have valid Driver’s License and a good driving record. Applicant must also have a clean criminal background, no misdemeanors, no felonies.
- 3 years’ experience with commercial janitorial in a management capacity is a REQUIREMENT
- Experience in providing services to individuals with disabilities is a plus
- Basic administrative skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
Only applicants meeting these requirements should apply.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial janitorial procedures including floor care
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to effectively interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to successfully manage multiple duties
- Ability to maintain detailed progress notes regarding contract and individuals with disabilities
- Ability to obtain required certifications
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a favorable benefits package. Position is full time and flexibility is a must. Advancement opportunities and potential for growth are available for the right candidate.
Successful candidate will be fingerprinted and must pass a strict criminal background investigation
Candidate must be physically able to perform the essential duties
Qualified candidates only, please respond to this posting with a resume. You will be required to provide a current DMV record upon consideration.
Please visit us on the web at www.portco.org
PORTCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Veterans and Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- How many years of Janitorial Management experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Valid Driver’s License?