PORTCO, Inc. is seeking a qualified and motivated Part time Human Resources Assistant to provide essential support to the Office of Human Resources. Candidate will be responsible for the majority of recruitment activities, new hire orientations and onboarding coordination. This job requires a high degree of MATURITY, professionalism and attention to detail. Only experienced and mature persons with the requisite experience should apply. Non-smoker please.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience within the Human Resources arena
- Proven experience with recruitment, preferably no less than one year
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft systems
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to maintain confidential records and files
- Ability to maintain discretion and handle/manage confidential information
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Ability to effectively interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to successfully manage multiple duties with a positive attitude
- Must possess exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize efficiently
- Professional presentation and reliability is a must
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet strict timelines and deadlines
Starting hourly rate is $13.50. Position is initially part-time, M-F 10 am to 3 pm with an excellent potential for growth and advancement.
Successful candidate must pass criminal background investigation
Qualified candidates, in addition to completing an online application at www.portco.org, please respond to this posting with a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include HR Assistant in the subject line PORTCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans, Women, Minorities and Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.