PORTCO, Inc. is seeking a qualified and motivated Grounds Keeping and Janitorial Supervisor for Federal and State Contracts in the Fauquier and Fairfax County areas. The applicant must be experienced in large scale, commercial lawn maintenance and commercial janitorial. Candidate will also be responsible for providing vocational support and training to individuals with varying disabilities. Driving of company vehicle to transport crew members is an essential function of this position.
Candidate must have a Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Experience with commercial lawn care, grounds keeping and commercial janitorial
- Experience in providing services to individuals with disabilities is a plus
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of commercial lawn maintenance procedures , including proper pruning techniques; cultivating; planting and seeding; landscaping and use of heavy and manual lawn equipment
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of commercial janitorial including floor care techniques
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to effectively interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to successfully manage multiple duties
- Ability to maintain detailed progress notes regarding contract and individuals with disabilities
- Ability to obtain required certifications (CPR/First Aid, Crisis Prevention, etc)
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Position is part-time, but flexibility is a must. Advancement opportunities and potential for growth are available.
Successful candidate will be fingerprinted and must pass criminal background investigation.
Candidate must be physically able to perform the essential duties.
Qualified candidates, please visit our website at www.portco.org and complete an online application.
PORTCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer